Rep. Massie with his Director of Veterans Affairs, Lloyd Rogers.
The following information is for veterans. Please contact Lloyd Rogers, Rep. Massie's Director of Veterans' Affairs, for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
Veterans Town Hall
Your Post members are invited to a Town Hall Meeting with 4th District Congressman Thomas Massie. This meeting is for veterans only, and we hope to see some of your members attend, including auxiliary. Congressman Massie wants to meet you and discuss the concerns of the veterans and how he can help in Washington, D.C.
Location: Ralph Fulton VFW Post 6423
4435 Dixie Highway
Elsmere, KY 41018
Date: Friday, May 31, 2013
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Please RSVP the number of members that will attend.
Contact: Lloyd.Rogers@mail.house.gov - 859 426 0080
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 4th district
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Kentucky benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.