Rep. Massie with his Director of Veterans Affairs, Lloyd Rogers.
The following information is for veterans. Please contact Lloyd Rogers, Rep. Massie's Director of Veterans' Affairs, for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
Congressman Thomas Massie Director of Veteran Affairs Judge Lloyd Rogers met with Secretary of Veteran Administration Robert McDonald to discuss concerns of the veterans of the 4th congressional district of Kentucky.
Congressman Thomas Massie and Director of Veteran Affairs Judge Lloyd Rogers meet with the Veterans Advisory Board.
If you visited this website after receiving the veterans mailer, please email Lorenz.Isidro@mail.house.gov to be added to the Mailing List.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 4th district
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Kentucky benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.